On Monday the 11th of November, Micromail teamed up with SAP to offer a free BI and Databases Seminar.
As SAP’s main reseller in Ireland, we felt a highly focused seminar would help address some of these recurring customer pain points:
- Reports are too time consuming to create thereby affecting your workload.
- Reports are prone to errors.
- Searching for a solution where your data provides you with true business insight and a single version of truth.
- Insight into how to perform in-depth analysis without support from IT.
- Remotely accessing your data to obtain a rapid view of your business and make informed decisions.
Nic Nouvion, SAP’s BusinessObjects, Sybase & Crystal Partner Manager took the floor to address the above points by demoing SAPs BI solutions including SAP Sybase ASE – an RDBMS designed for high-performance transaction-based applications involving massive volumes of data and SAP Sybase IQ – now faster and more efficient for extreme-scale data warehousing and big data analytics.
A good and engaged turnout, with an insightful presentation from our SAP BI ‘know-it-all’ (take a bow, Nic J) resulted in a fruitful morning spent in the very pleasant Morrison hotel.
Thanks again to all who attended, and provided feedback on our survey, which will guide us on our next event. Stay tuned!
Diarmuid – SAP Crystal licensing expert at Micromail.