Adobe have announced that CS6 & perpetual licensing will be removed as an option for educational institutes at the end of February.
What will this mean for educational users who have not yet moved to the Creative Cloud? Well, essentially it’s a significant change from once off payment to an annual cost. While this may not be entirely palatable, there are a number of great advantages:
- Annual budget predictability – stable reoccurring costs rather than large unpredictable payments.
- New version cover included – always have access to the latest feature releases of the software.
- Huge range of new products & services to access compared to traditional CS.
Further good news is that there are migration paths in place for institutes with previous Adobe agreements; and two particular offers will run until the end of March:
- 25% off Year One & Two subscriptions if ordering 25+ seats
- 40% off Year One & Two subscriptions if ordering 40+ seats
We will be covering all this in extra detail on the 25th of February – join us for a free webinar to discuss CS6 end of life, and the great benefits of the Creative Cloud for educational institutes & charities.
When: Wednesday 25th of February @ 11AM – 45 min session
Fionán Ó Cinnéide