Adobe announce a new version release – Join Micromail & Adobe to see it in action.
Adobe today announced the launch of the latest release of their Creative tools- Creative Cloud 2014. This new version release offers new products, and a host of great new updates to your favourite applications.
Come and join Micromail & Adobe in Dublin on the 15th of July, as Adobe product specialists demonstrate the latest exciting features of the new release – Register Now.
Here’s a brief highlights list of the new features:
- Photoshop CC- blur gallery motion effects, focus mask, advanced content aware facilities & perspective warp.
- Illustrator CC- live shapes.
- InDesign CC- EPUB fixed layout and added editing features.
- Muse CC- now a native 64bit application.
- Premiere Pro & After Effects- Live Text Templates, Masking and Tracking
- Dreamweaver CC- Element Quick View
And the exciting new products:
- Adobe Sketch- free form sketching for the iPad
- Adobe Line- precision drawing & drafting for the iPad
- Adobe Photoshop Mix- basic Photoshop features for the iPad
- Lightroom mobile for iPhone
The best way to see all these new features in action is to join Micromail & Adobe in Dublin on the 18th of July; two Adobe product specialists will be providing a detailed overview, and showing off the latest application updates.
Hope to see you there, Fionán